Pai Gow Poker is a variant of Chinese Domino game also named Pai Gow, played with playing cards instead of Pai Gow’s Chinese dominoes.
It is also known as Double Hand Poker.
Pai Gow Poker can be thought of as a combination of 7-Card Stud Poker and the domino game.
In Pai Gow Poker you make two poker hands – one 5-card hand and one 2-card hand.
If your two poker hands beat the dealer’s two poker hands, you win.
If only one of your hand wins, it’s a push. And if both of your hands lose, you lose your bet.
You can start playing the Pai Gow Poker as soon as you open our game with 100,000 Bonus chips.
How To play :
1. A single 53-card deck is used, consisting of the usual 52 cards, plus one joker.
2. The joker is semi-wild. It may be used as an ace, or to complete a straight, flush, or straight flush, or royal flush.
3. Player makes an Ante bet and/or Fortune Bonus bets.
4. Player and the dealer get seven cards each. Dealer cards are dealt face down. The player examines his own cards.
5. The player will separate his seven cards into a five-card high hand, and two-card low hand. The high hand must be of higher poker value than the low hand.
6. The five-card hand is ranked according to conventional poker rules. The only poker hand in the two-card hand is a pair or no pair, after which the individual cards determine the value.
7. After the player has set his hand, the dealer cards are turned over and divided in the same manner, according to specified rules known as the “house way.”
8. The two high hands will be compared, and the two low hands, the hand with the higher poker value winnings. If the event of a tie, for example both two-card hands are ace/king, then the tie has go to the “banker.”
9. If the player wins both comparisons, then the player will win even money on his bet. If the player wins one and loses one, then the bet shall push. If the player loses or ties both, then the player shall lose his wager.
10. “Fortune” is a side bet in Pai Gow Poker that pays based on the value of the player’s seven cards. It doesn’t not matter how the player sets his hand. It pays based on the Fortune Bet payout table given below.
Fortune Bet Payouts
Natural 7 Card Straight Flush 8,0000 to 1
Royal Flush + Royal Match 2,000 to 1
Wild 7 Card Straight Flush 1,000 to 1
5 Aces 400 to 1
Royal Flush 150 to 1
Straight Flush 50 to 1
4 of a Kind 25 to 1
Full House 5 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
3 of a Kind 3 to 1
Straight 2 to 1
Game Features of 3 Card Poker Casino:
• HD Graphics and user friendly interface
• 20+ Tables with different betting options
• First Time Login Bonus and Daily Bonus in every 2 hours
• First Table Unlocked
• High stake tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
• Attractive Sound
• Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips
• Share your Score with friends on leader board
• Invite Friends to play the game
• 60+ Achievements
• Check your game statistics
• In App chip purchases
Please provide your valuable feedback in review section or if you need any guidance in playing the game, please let us know. Enjoy!
We have received your order
Our manager will contact you as soon as possible