Baccarat is a popular card game played at casinos, especially in Asia, Macau. It is also known as punto banco.
Play with your social friends on our modern multiplayer Live Baccarat tables. There are various tables to choose from as you cross Levels and unlock bigger Casino roo
A game of baccarat has three possible outcomes: Player win, Banker win, and tie. Participants in the game have the option to bet on either the player or bankers hand.
1. Live Casino rooms with multiplayer Baccarat tables
2. Timer Based bets in multi-player mode
3. Bet from $10 to $00 Trillion on various tables
4. Global Ranking on Game Leaderboard
5. Invite Friends to play with you
6. Multiple Levels
7. Low and High stake Baccarat Tables
8. Single player mode to practice
9. 50K Bonus chips with Facebook Login
How to Play:
1. Usually six decks of cards are used.
2. Cards are given point values as follows: Ace = 1, 2-9 = pip value, 10 and face cards = 0.
3. Play begins by all players betting either on the Player or Banker. There is also a side bet on a Tie. At some tables there are also side bets on a Player Pair and/or Banker Pair.
4. After all bets are down, the dealer gives two cards each to the Player and Banker hands.
5. The maximum number of points in both the Player and Banker hands is 9. The way to arrive at the points per hand is to take the total points of each individual card in the hand. If the sum is more than 9, then drop the first digit. For example, if either hand had a 9 and 7, then you would drop the 1 from the total of 16, for a 6-point hand.
6. A third card may or may not be dealt to either the Player or Banker hands, depending on the following rules
— If either the Player or Banker have 8 or 9 points, it is referred to as a “natural.” If there is at least one natural, then both hands will stand
.– Otherwise, if the Player’s total is 5 or less, then the Player hand will draw one more card, otherwise, with 6 or 7 points, the Player hand stands
.– If the Player hand stands with 6 or 7 points, then the Banker hand will draw a third card on a total of 5 or less. Otherwise, with 6 or 7 points, the Banker will stand.
— If the Player does draw a third card, then use the Banker will use his positional advantage to decide whether to take a third card according to his total and the third card drawn to the Player, according to the certain scores.
7. The score of the Player and Banker hands are compared; the winner is the one that is greater. In an event of a tie, the Player and Banker bets push.
8. The Tie bet wins if the Player and Banker hands tie. All other outcomes lose.
9. The Player Pair bet wins if the first two cards in the Player hand are of the same rank. All other outcomes lose.
10. The Banker Pair bet wins if the first two cards in the Banker hand are of the same rank. All other outcomes lose.
11. Following is how to pay each bet:
Wins pay even money.
Banker: Wins pay 19 to 20.
Tie: Wins pay 8 to 1 on a tie.
Player Pair and Banker
pairs: Wins pay 11 to 1.
Play Baccarat Live in virtual Casino environment with global players!